School Breakfast & Lunch
Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase at each school in the district, provided by Whitson's School Nutrition. Please contact Morris School District Food Services if you have any questions:
973-292-2000, Ext. 2111
Students who qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch qualify for free/reduced breakfast as well. Applications are available by clicking the button below. Please note that you do not have to print out the application if you complete it online; it will be electronically sent to the Board Office once completed. You may also complete an application using a computer in the main office of your child's school or request a paper application.
If you do not qualify for Free and Reduced Lunch, please follow these procedures for purchasing school breakfast or lunch:
- Payment may be made in cash or check (payable to "Morris School District")
- Backpack an envelope with your child's name on it, marked "Food Services."
- Include your child's name in the memo line of your check.
- You may prepay for multiple breakfasts or lunches with one check or lump sum of money, which will then be deposited onto your child's food services account.
- Payment may also be made online (see link below to set up an online payment account); a small fee will be charged with each transaction. This is a secure and convenient way to make payments and keep your account up to date.
Please use the buttons below to access information on menus and prices, free and reduced lunch applications, and online payment.